Reusable Mask 4279 3M
52,03 € IVA incl.
Soft, texturedfacial fit to provide a more comfortable sealmore comfortable seal.
- Two inhalationvalves and active carbon filters.
- Very secure and easy to useharness and headband.
- FFP3 protection
Cartridge or Filter Type
FFABEK1P3 R D
Half mask 4000 Series
Gas, vapor and particulate filters
Effectively protect your breathing with the maintenance-free 3M™ 4279+ half mask, which is easy to use and requires no assembly. The newly improved valve assembly helps reduce exhalation breathing resistance for more comfortable breathing. This mask features a soft, hypoallergenic, silicone-free, textured facepiece fit and offers FFABE1P3 R D protection against a wide range of hazardous organic gases and vapors and particulate combinations. It has a lightweight, balanced design, with an exhalation valve in the center that helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, for more comfortable working in high temperatures and humidity. The mask is maintenance-free thanks to its integrated cartridges and filters: simply wear the mask and when the replacement schedule indicates that it needs to be changed or the filters become full, discard it. Its adjustable headgear adapts to various head sizes and shapes, and the neckbands are easy to adjust. The discreet design won't obstruct your peripheral vision, and the two large bonded carbon filters feature low breathing resistance. FFABEK1P3 R D offers protection against organic vapors with a boiling point above 65°C, inorganic vapors, acid gases and ammonia up to 10 times the Occupational Exposure Limit (OEL) or 1000 ppm (whichever is lower) and, for particulates, up to 50 times the OEL. Includes a resealable bag for hygienic transport and storage.
- Convenient and effective protection against organic and inorganic vapors, acid gases, ammonia and hazardous particulates
- Newly improved valve assembly helps to reduce exhalation breathing resistance for more comfortable breathing
- Lightweight, well-balanced and unobtrusive design
- With integrated filters and cartridges, it is ready to use and maintenance-free
- Tight-fitting, soft facepiece made of textured, hypoallergenic material
- Adjustable head harness and easy-to-fasten neck straps
- Centrally located exhalation valve reduces heat and moisture build-up when such conditions are present
- FFABEK1P3 R D offers protection against organic vapors with a boiling point above 65°C, inorganic vapors, acid gases and ammonia up to 10 times the Occupational Exposure Limit (OEL) or 1000 ppm (whichever is less) and, for particulates, up to 50 times the OEL
- Includes a resealable bag for hygienic transport and storage
- For use in hazardous industrial environments