For the use of the Site, as a user we need you to accept the following terms and conditions and if they do not look good to you and do not want to accept them, we have no choice but to ask you to refrain from using our Site.
On our Site we offer you information, images, news, videos and other elements related to Feroca products that you can purchase.
Of course, we reserve the possibility to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and design of our Site and its contents and services. As a user you agree that Feroca may, at any time, modify, interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the elements, content and/or services that are integrated into the Site. Logically this does not affect the conditions of contract and in no case the orders that have been placed on the Page.
The new settings on our Site will apply to users at the time they are accessible. We recommend that you periodically check this text to stay up-to-date on the updated terms.
2- Basic guidelines for users
You will be considered a user (hereinafterreferred to asthe "User"orthe "Users") when you interact within the Site as (i) Registered User; or, (ii) User browsing within the Site.
If as a User of the Site you do not accept this Legal Notice, you will have to refrain from accessing and/or using the contents and services we offer you on our Site.
As a user of our Site you have the following obligations associated with your status as a User, so you agree to:
- By not introducing, storing or disseminating on or from the Site any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, pornographic, apology to terrorism, incites violence to discrimination on the basis of race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates form, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor , the privacy or image of third parties and in general the current regulations.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Site any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is likely to cause damage to the Site, any of the services, or any of Feroca's computers, systems or networks, any Customer', Feroca's suppliers or in general any third party , capable of causing any type of alteration or preventing the normal functioning of them.
- Not to carry out spamming, advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities of the Site. In such a way that the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Site will not be used to send advertising, send messages for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data.
- Not to destroy, alter, disable or damage Feroca's data, information, programs or electronic documents, which are displayed or included on the Site.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Site any content that violates the intellectual property, industrial or rights of third parties, or in general any content that does not have, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties.
- To accept that we may prevent access to the Site to users who have breached current legislation or any of the obligations or terms there of the Site, without having the obligation to notify this fact to the infringing User.
3- Minors and Disabled
Minor or legally incapacitated Users may NOT perform operations through the Site, so they may only browse through it, without the possibility of performing any legal act, except emancipated minors, as set out in Title XI of the Civil Code.
4- Feroca's Responsibility
Everything listed below applies to you as a User of the Site and that this document is not a contracting condition but only the Legal Notice of the Site. Feroca shall not be liable, directly or in the alternative, for:
- The quality of service, the speed of access, the correct functioning or the availability or continuity of operation of the Site.
- Damages that may be caused to Users' equipment by the use of the Site.
- Non-compliance of other Users with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, reception, obtaining or access to content.
- The links and hypertexts that enable, through the Site, the User to access services and services offered by third parties, by not belonging to or being under the control of the owner of the Site; will not be responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from such information.
- The information entered by Users, experts, customers, collaborators and third parties.
- Infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of persons, property rights or otherwise, belonging to a third party, all carried out, on the Site, by Users, experts, customers, collaborators or third parties.
If you believe that your rights are being violated on the Site, please contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5- Intellectual and industrial property
Feroca owns the domain name https://www.feroca.com and https://www.feroca.es
All exploitation rights are reserved.
The Site is protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws, so reproduction is prohibited, distribution, public communication, making available and transformation of the same and / or any of the elements that compose it, including but not limited to texts, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, ordering and presentation of its contents, without prejudice to the rights that third parties may have over any of the elements thereof.
Therefore, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, making available, transfer or broadcasting, in whole or in part, of the information contained on this Site, whatever its purpose and the means used to do so, is prohibited.
If you believe that your intellectual property, industrial or image rights are being infringed on the Site, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Reverse engineering acts are prohibited, as well as the use, exploitation, copying, reproduction, disposal, injury, alteration and/or modification of intangible assets of which Feroca owns, as well as the registration and/or application for registration, either partial or total, temporary or definitive thereof and/or any other similar present and/or future without the express written permission of Feroca and/or the corresponding owner, without at any time being understood that there is any kind of license or authorization whatever its nature, in whole and/or in part, to any third party and/or customer by Feroca and/or the corresponding owner.
Feroca reserves the right to unilaterally redesign and vary, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Site.
The User shall refrain, in any case, from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protective device or security systems that may be installed on the Site.
6- Introduction and use of links
The link, hypertext, banners, buttons, directories and any other search tool, understood as the technology that connects two websites or two web pages (hereinafter, the "Link")may be used by both Users to establish a connection between their website and the Site, and by Feroca to make available to Users access to websites other than Feroca. However, such Links shall be subject to the terms set out below.
Users wishing to establish a Link between their website and the Feroca Site must fulfil the following obligations:
- The Link will only allow access to the Site, not allowing the link to final pages or the "frame". Such access will not allow the reproduction of the Site in any way.
- A "frame" or "border environment" will not be created on the Page.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made about the Site.
- It shall not be stated or implied that Feroca has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or advertised on the website on which the Link is established.
- The website on which the Link is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Feroca and/or third parties, without your authorization.
- The website on which the Link is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, or contrary to any rights of third parties.
To establish a Link on a website other than this Site, prior written authorization to Feroca will be required.
The installation of third-party Links by Feroca is intended solely to provide the User with access to available information offered by third parties and does not imply that Feroca promotes, endorses, guarantees or recommends such sites. The links or links included in the Feroca Site are only offered as informative references, without any assessment of the contents, ownership, services or products offered from them.
Users shall exercise their prudence in the assessment and use of such Links and Feroca is exempt from all liability in relation to the information, data, files, products, services and any kind of material existing on the pages accessed through them.
7- How we take care of your data
It is very important for us to protect the data of our Users in an appropriate way and above all that you have all the information about how we use your data, so, if you have doubts about this aspect, do not hesitate to contact us in the firstname.lastname@example.org
8- What happens if there is a problem
The declaration of any of the clauses contained in these General Conditions as void, invalid or ineffective will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining ones, which will remain binding between the parties. The waiver by either party to require at any given time the fulfilment of any of the general conditions set forth herein shall not imply a general waiver of compliance with another condition or conditions, nor shall it create an acquired right for the other party.
This Legal Notice is written in Spanish and is subject to current Spanish legislation. For any type of dispute that may arise from the use of the Site or the contents included in it, we agree to submit to the jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Madrid, provided that it is legally possible. Where this is not possible because there are any regulations that provide for another jurisdiction, we will submit to the competent courts in accordance with the legislation in force at all times.
To file claims in the use of our services the User may contact by mail to the email@example.com e-mail address or by registered mail at the address of Feroca, shown at the first point of these conditions of sale, committing us to seek at all times an amicable solution to the conflict.
To do this, we make available to our Users the link to the EU dispute resolution platform:
There are in our physical stores, claims sheets available to our customers.