Worbla's Finest Art. Thermoplastic.
18,00 € IVA incl.
- Re-usable thermoplastic sheets.
- Heat to 90 ºC to activate.
- Ideal for cosplay, scenery and make-up FX.
Worbla's Finest Art is the world's most popular and creatively recognized thermoplastic. Heat it with hot air, hot water or steam to a temperature of approximately 90 °C repeatedly and the thermoplastic will activate into the shape you desire. Once cooled and hardened, you can repeat the process as many times as you like.
The material is very easy and clean to work with, so it will not only work for make-up artists, costume designers, puppeteers or cosplayers, but any hobbyist and beginner will be able to create great pieces.
It dries and hardens in a matter of minutes, well extended, you can combine some layers with others due to an additional adhesive that has on its shiny side. in this way you can make thicker masses of worbla and you can even get to make a kind of putty to give the shape you want.
The Worbla's Finest Art can be painted perfectly, but for that it is necessary to apply a coat of primer spray as Vallejo we have.
- You can activate it as many times as you want in a matter of minutes taking it to 90 ºC
- Processing time of several minutes.
- Simple, clean and safe handling, even for beginners.
- Free of potentially harmful substances such as solvents.
- Excellent modeling properties.
- One square meter of the product corresponds to approximately 1200grm. of modeling.
- Very easy to repair due to its interlocking properties, even with other thermoplastics.
- Properly stored the product has a practically unlimited shelf life.
COMPARATIVE WORBLA by MANLIMA COSPLAY
WORBLA TUTORIAL by MANLIMA COSPLAY
WORBLA TUTORIAL by KEEVANSKI
You might also like