5,45 € IVA incl.
PlatSil SiliGlass -Water/Ice/Glass Effect Silicone-
53,24 € IVA incl.
- Fully Transparent Silicone for Occlusions
- Easy to use, mix in equal parts.
- Ideal for imitating fish tank water.
- Once cured, if broken, it imitates ice, broken glass or diamonds.
PlatSil® SiliGlass is a water-clear encapsulating silicone ideal for a variety of encapsulation and display applications.
how does PlatSil® SiliGlass® work?
Two clear liquids (Part A and Part B) are mixed in equal amounts. The mixture is poured around an artificial flower, stems or onto an object. The mixture catalyzes into a semi-rigid rubber. Once cured, PlatSil® SiliGlass simulates water perfectly.
Advantages of PlatSil SiliGlass
- Non-hazardous and non-toxic. Contains no hazardous chemicals.
- Transparent and soft rubber with high durability.
- Easy to use, mix two liquids in equal parts and pour.
- Resistant to ultraviolet radiation.
- Catalyzes without generating heat or hazardous fumes.
- Minimal bubble formation as it is a very fluid material.
- Cures transparent like water.
- Easy demolding of the object into which it is poured as it is a silicone.
PlatSil® SiliGlass® Applications
This rubber is perfect for encapsulating artificial flowers creating artificial water for floral displays. You can also pour PlatSil® SiliGlass around almost any inanimate object to encapsulate it for display. PlatSil® SiliGlass can be used to create water/pond effects for small scale model environments. Fully cured PlatSil® SiliGlass can also be crumbled to mimic broken glass, diamonds or ice. Add color to PlatSil® SiliGlass with platinum silicone pigments and you have an immense range of possibilities.
- Working Time
- Curing Time
- Shore Hardness
- Volume Mixing Ratio
- Mixed Weight Ratio
Customers who bought this product also bought:
5,45 € IVA incl.
47,19 € IVA incl.
49,61 € IVA incl.
12,10 € IVA incl.
79,86 € IVA incl.
22,99 € IVA incl.
28,31 € IVA incl.
32,67 € IVA incl.