AT2 Silica Gel
10,29 € IVA incl.
- It achieves thixotropy in different resins, for use on vertical surfaces.
- It can also be used as a latex thickener and as a matting powder.
Percentage of application in weight 3% in resin to achieve thixotropy and that the resins do not peel on vertical walls.
It is a thixotropic agent that acts on viscosity. It is presented in the form of a very volatile powder and is incorporated directly into the resin, gels or paints.
Incorporate directly to the resin with caution, it is an extremely volatile product and it is recommended to carry out the mixture very slowly until a good homogeneity of the product is achieved.
Due to its absorption capacity it is commonly used as a matting agent in some applications, such as painting with silicones to obtain hyper-realistic effects.
During handling use protective equipment and comply with the information on the safety data sheet of the product.
- 1 liter pail (approximately 65gr)
- Bucket of 5 liters (approximately 250gr)
- Bucket of 18 liters (approximately 800gr)